Salary Range: $65,000-$70,000
The Senior Gift Officer (SGO) is part of a team responsible for the strategic development and implementation of a Major and Planned Giving Program and achieving the goals of the Powering Milwaukee Capital Campaign. In partnership with other Development team members, the SGP will be responsible for research and development of a major gift pipeline focused on the capital and annual fund campaigns. Working with the Major Gifts team, the SGO will coordinate donor cultivation strategies and gift solicitations. The SGO will report to the Chief Development Officer.
- Secure gifts by developing and managing a portfolio of 100-125 new campaign donors and prospects
- Spend 50-75% of time cultivating, asking, and stewarding major donors
- Develop major gift prospects by identifying existing donors and patrons to funnel new major gift prospects for Milwaukee Rep annually and for Capital Campaign specifically
- Support a planned giving program that solicits planned gifts and stewards such donors on an ongoing basis
- Train in wealth screening and implementation; work with Development team members to maximize use of Tessitura's ability to track and monitor solicitations and stewardship
- Attend and work the majority of development events; assist in set up/clean up as needed. This includes evenings and weekends
- Assist with Capital Campaign and Annual Fund tracking and reporting
- Assist with the planning of donor trips
- Serve occasionally as host in the theater's donor lounge during performances
- Other duties may be assigned
How to Apply:
Required Materials: Online Application, Resume, & Cover Letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the position. Also please include three professional references.
Deadline: February 12th, 2024. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter until the position is filled. All applications must be submitted through the online portal.