ETHICS MAKES IT ALL POSSIBLE
Ethical standards and principles are the foundation for maintaining public trust, for every AFP member. To assist its members in understanding and maintaining ethical fundraising practices, AFP provides:
- A code of ethics that must be signed by every member of AFP
- A donor bill of rights to ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public
- A FAQ for ethical behavior in fundraising
- A self-governed enforcement process for addressing concerns related to the code of ethics.
- Ethics Awareness Month: We celebrate—because ethics makes philanthropy and fundraising possible