Not a Member? Now is a Great Time to Join!
Join Now & Save! AFP is offering $50 off the Professional or Associate membership dues. New members at this level can take advantage of the savings and join our chapter for $260!
$50 Professional & Associate NEW Member Discount!
In honor of National Philanthropy Day, AFP is offering a $50.00 discount to NEW Members joining in the Professional and Associate Member categories from October 1st through November 30th.
The discount applies to $50.00 off the International portion of the dues.
Complete the membership application as usual, but deduct $50.00 from the total and include this coupon with your payment. *Coupon must be included with payment.
To join online, click here and use Promo Code: NPD2018
One coupon per new member. Expires November 30, 2018
Questions? Call the AFP Membership Department at (800) 666-3863
Membership in AFP affords a wide variety of professional benefits. Locally, AFP provides access to the largest network of professional fundraisers in all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Other benefits of membership include:
- Discounts on local monthly educational sessions with fundraising experts;
- Access to the local mentoring program;
- Scholarships for conferences and financial aid for memberships;
- Opportunities to network via special-interest groups;
- Regular local and regional job listings delivered to your inbox;
- Admission to local members-only networking events with both emerging and seasoned fundraising professionals;
- Regular electronic membership updates;
- Members-only access to FREE webinars that count toward CFRE certification;
- Reduced fees for CFRE study sessions;
- Admission to members-only LinkedIn chapter discussion group;
- Opportunity to honor TWO donors annually at National Philanthropy Day; and
- Ability to practice leadership skills through board and committee service.
At the national level, benefits fall into three categories:
- Research and Practice Tools: Information on ethical principles and standards, access to the national website which houses thousands of documents on a variety of professional topics, toolkits for specific fundraising needs, and more.
- Professional Development: AFP Benefits and Compensation surveys, online and/or print versions of Advancing Philanthropy Magazine, free webinars, e-mail blasts, a membership directory, a consultants and resources directory, national job listings, and legislative activities.
- Member Discounts: International Conference on Fundraising, CFRE review course, Research Think Tank, books, Giving USA, and many others.
All of these components work together to provide members with the best tools possible to become better and more productive fundraisers.
To join now, please visit the AFP International Membership Page.
Or click here to download the Individual Membership Application
Questions? You can reach the AFP International Office at 800-666-3863 or at email@example.com