Lead foundation-wide comprehensive donor relations & stewardship strategies that consistently creates a gratifying giving experience & assists in articulating the impact of philanthropy. Responsible for leading the marketing & communication programs for the Foundation to support the entire giving cycle and all types of fundraising strategies. This position will manage marketing & messaging around Children's as a cause that aligns with Foundation objectives & health system strategic plans.
- A bachelor's degree in Comm, Marketing, Business or related field is required; master's degree preferred.
- 8 years of professional level experience, which could include 5 years of team management experience & progressively more responsible & successful donor relations, stewardship & development communications or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic plans & implementing these plans successfully.
- Proven strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative spirit & ability to instill trust.
- Experience & competency in building & sustaining positive long-term relationships.
- Requires a high level of organizational, problem-solving skillsy, innovative approaches to successfully manage & coordinate multiple projects.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products required, knowledge of donor database software a plus.
- Responsibilities will occasionally require working on some evenings and weekends.