Q: What’s more important than fundraising?
A: Ethical fundraising
Join your fundraising colleagues as we celebrate Ethics Awareness Month 2020! Looking for inspiration, a stimulating new article, or simply to celebrate the cause that is near and dear to your heart?
Ethics is at the core of all that we do in the world of fundraising. We come together this month (and every month!) to celebrate our commitment to the highest of ethical standards and to the fundraising and philanthropy made possible through this dedication.
As we explore this topic during the month of October, join us for all that AFP Global has to offer. From inspirational articles, videos, and a free webinar on October 22: (Ethics, It’s Not Just about the Money) there is something here for everyone. “Virtually” grab a colleague and join in the celebration!
Explore these helpful resources and be sure to share them with your fellow fundraisers:
- Deep dives into each article of AFP’s Code of Ethical Standards.
- Register for the free webinar on October 22, Ethics: It's Not Just About the Money.
- Join in the "I Signed The Code" Campaign: This October, share your commitment by joining the conversation on social media and using #ISignedTheCode and #EthicsAwarenessMonth
- Special Ethics Video Interviews With AFP Leaders:
- Micro-Learning Videos Covering the "7 Major Ethical Dilemmas":
- Yulanda Davis-Quarrie on Conflicts of Interest
- Carolyn Egeberg and Amanda Schroeder on Donor Privacy
- Mark Hefter on Tainted Money
- Krista Thompson and Andre Coronado on Stewardship and the Cost of Fundraising
- Juniper Locilento on the Importance of Trust
- Marci Schick on the Roles and Values of Trust
- Robbe Healey on Honesty and Transparency in Fundraising
Contributed by AFPSEWI member, Beth Maresh, Philanthropic Advisor, Wisconsin Humane Society