Looking for a great way to promote your non-profit?
You don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Build awareness for your cause, your mission, and for philanthropy. The Milwaukee Business Journal's Partners in Philanthropy (PIP) special edition is what you have been waiting for.
Deadline for reservations is September 30!
Here’s the Scoop, the whole Scoop, and nothing but the Scoop!
- Get a two-page spread in the Milwaukee Business Journal (MBJ)! Copies given to all attendees at National Philanthropy Day in Milwaukee! One full-page for a nonprofit template on the left and one full-page advertisement on the right. Use the ad for your non-profit or offer this to a sponsoring company.
- When you participate, MBJ will also promote your organization on-line and via social media
- Deadline for submission is late September but, sign up early! Digital promotion begins as soon as you place your ad, which means extra visibility for you!
- MBJ is offering a 15% discount to any new customers!
- Contact Steve Broas at 414-907-0555 or email@example.com today to secure your ad!
- And, click here for more details!
What a great opportunity to get your non-profit in front of so many others in the Milwaukee community. Take it from one of last year's participants, you get a lot of bang for your buck!
"Milwaukee Business Journal's Partners in Philanthropy edition allows us to get in front of an audience of both potential and current corporate supporters. There are few advertising opportunities which afford the level of detail about our organization like the Partners in Philanthropy issue does."