The Major Gifts Officer is a full-time position that requires a collaborative and entrepreneurial fundraising professional to help Vivent Health deepen and develop a robust and sustainable philanthropic development program in Wisconsin, in particular in the Milwaukee and Madison markets. The ideal candidate will have strong major giving experience. The MGO is joining a development team at a critical time in its growth and expansion to new prospects. The MGO will be responsible to deepen existing donor relationships and identify and to cultivate new potential donors.
- Manages a portfolio of 100-120 prospects who have the capacity to give $20,000 or more.
- Develops individual engagement strategies for top prospects and methodically works to engage them through qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship;
- Helps to secure funding from private philanthropy;
- Identifies top major gift prospects and Annual Fund prospects from within and outside Vivent Health’s network;
- Involves and manages Senior Leadership as necessary in face-to-face cultivation, solicitation, renewal, and stewardship actions for regional top major donors and prospects;
- Manages and updates portfolio though proper database management ensuring all prospect activities and communications are accurately entered into Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner; and
- Other appropriate duties, as required.
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit our website at https://hr.viventhealth.org/careers/Careers.aspx?req=2021-DEV-003&type=JOBDESCR