Strategies for Mutually Beneficial Corporate Partnerships
About the Event
September Educational Luncheon
You are tasked with growing the corporate donations and sponsorships sector for your organization. How do you grow beyond the same 5-10 companies that you count on year-in and year-out? Be inspired to think beyond traditional corporate sponsorship and donor giving opportunities, benefits packages, and recognition. And, learn how to set your organizations up as such a valued partner, that companies will come to you year after year.
After participating in this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Ways to identify and grow your corporate donor and sponsor pool based upon culture, strategies, and shared targets
- Best methods for soliciting corporate donations and sponsorships
- New ways, beyond straight cash donations, to think about corporate partnerships
- Expanded thinking for packaging benefits and recognition
- Practical examples to apply to your next corporate partner meeting
OUR PRESENTER: Joanne Ray, CEO, Consultants in Association Philanthropy
P. Joanne Ray has served in senior executive and CEO roles with national associations and foundations in orthopaedic research (OREF), urgent care (UCAOA), cardiac and pulmonary rehab (AACVPR), restaurant and food management (NRAEF), GI endoscopy (ASGE), emergency nursing (ENA), and veterinary medicine (AVMF). Key expertise includes major gift, capital and planned giving campaigns, feasibility studies, corporate sponsorship, volunteer training, institutional accreditation, marketing, scholarship, and medical grants programs, strategic planning, and relationship management. Joanne is a graduate of Valparaiso University and a member of AFP, ASAE, Association Forum, AAMSE, Chicago Council on Planned Giving, and AFG.