Annual Meeting & Education Luncheon
About the Event
Join us for our annual AFP business meeting followed by our popular and engaging round table discussions on timely fundraising topics such as:
- Events play an important role in the fundraising mix. Learn how your next event can raise more money, increase donor retention and create brand awareness for your mission with Sarah Gilday, Director of Philanthropy, Siebert Lutheran Foundation.
- Mary Kay Gundlach, Senior Director of Development, Zoological Society of Milwaukee, will share best practices and tips for engaging and stewarding your donors for maximum retention.
- Asking for a major gift can be intimidating! Rob Bohlmann, Senior Advancement Officer, Office of Institutional Advancement, Carroll University will help simplify the preparation needed to prepare for the big ask.
- Stressed about Marquette University’s Foundations in Wisconsin directory going away? Join Heather Willette, Grant Writer, Shepherds College to share and brainstorm new grant research resources.
- Would you like to learn all about mid-level giving? Come and learn how Shannon Malnory-Silbernagel, Director of Annual and Alumnae Giving, Alverno College developed, managed and grew a brand-new mid-level donor program from nothing to over $800,000 in just three years. We will talk about donor engagement, stewardship, asking for gifts and why mid-level donors are crucial to your non-profit.
- Roselyn M. Smolej-Hill, Director of Planned and Major Gifts, Milwaukee Public Museum will lead discussion on how to start/enhance your planned giving program, including segregating donors from your database to target your planned giving message, as well as creating newsletters and events to bring them closer to your organization.
- Available during the first round table session only, Shannon Watry, Senior Director of Advancement, Cristo Rey Jesuit High School will provide insight on steps needed to obtain your CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive).
- Available during the second session: All about AFP-SEWI board and committee service! So, you're interested in board or committee service, but you don't know where to start? Join Amy Rowell, Chief Operating Officer, IMPACT, Inc. for a conversation about her journey and the steps you can take to increase your engagement today!
Attendees will select three topics to explore once they arrive for the event.
Woman's Club of Wisconsin
813 E Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Julie, Chapter Administrator414-399-0281 | email@example.com