New Donor & Major Gifts Leader
Join Our Mission and Help Us with Our Capital Campaign!
Beyond Vision is in development of our VisABILITY Center located in West Allis, WI. We are looking for a strong fund development professional to join our Fund Development Team and take our fundraising to a whole new place. Both literally and figuratively.
Essential Functions include:
- Identify and target new donors. Develop and foster long term relationships.
- Increase overall revenue year-over-year and meet established revenue goals.
- Actively network within the community both virtually and in-person.
- Work with Fund Development Team to establish a new donor development plan. Execute plan’s strategies and tactics.
- Passion and a mission-first approach to fund development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in fund development. 3 years focused on new donor development.
- A proven track record of acquiring and retaining new donors.
- A strong relationship builder and strong network in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Excellent communication skills both written and with oral presentations.
- Experience using a CRM to drive fund development results.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
- Overall, the opportunity to help create jobs and upward mobility for people who are blind or visually impaired.
How to Apply:
Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.