ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead, manage, support, and develop Carmen’s development strategy:
- Develop and execute Carmen’s long-term and annual fundraising strategy and plan, including Carmen’s new capital improvement initiatives.
- In partnership with the CEO, Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Manage, write, and track proposals and reports for all foundations, grants, and corporate funding.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with all donors, creating and executing a strategy to increase the base of annual individual donors.
- Manage the implementation of all data entry and gift processing.
- Oversee organization of special events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university required.
- Proven success in development for a non-profit or similar organization, with a minimum of 5 years of experience running capital campaigns and successful fundraising from multiple donor channels.
- Experience in planning, leading, and managing development projects, including coordinating with peers to achieve desired outcomes, and tracking and reporting on progress to senior managers/board of directors/grantors. Capital campaign experience is a plus.
- Belief and commitment to our mission, being a change agent, and a growth mindset that all students are capable of getting to and through college.
How to Apply:
Follow this link to apply: https://carmen-schools-of-science-technology.breezy.hr/p/9bc7ddb9d103
Visit our school website to learn more about Carmen: https://www.carmenschools.org/