Donors Make Our World Go Around!
Donor Centric Messaging is a concept based in simplicity but often overlooked in practice. Join Michael McNeely, CFRE for exciting facts, updates and interesting anecdotes on donor centric messaging. It is all about the donor and at the conclusion of this presentation, you will be ready to retool or recreate your donor messaging.
Three takeaways from this presentation:
- Understanding donor stewardship in action in your organization
- Embracing the donors’ point of view
- Preparing for effective donor centric communication through methodology and example
Members! Bring your Boards and your Bosses at the Member rate! Use the promo code AFPVIP at registration to bring up this special registration rate offer.
As a widely recognized expert in philanthropy management, Michael McNeely has supported and initiated innovative nonprofit philanthropy services for over 30 years.
With offices in Milwaukee, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Rapid City and Sioux Falls, Michael McNeely founded Abbey Group Philanthropy Management in 1992 and has since built it into a leading philanthropy advisory, research, and project management organization. He has collaborated with a broad range of philanthropic institutions to offer strategic planning, campaign planning and oversight, and major gift strategy development.
McNeely has shared campaign successes with top executives from multinational corporations. His personal and direct approach to fund development has yielded significant results for clients, including the following:
- American Medical Association & Foundation, Chicago
- American Lung Association (national office), New York
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology, Milwaukee
- Franciscan Sisters of Chicago, Mt. Alverna, Chicago/Cleveland
- Beloit Health System Foundation, Southeastern Wisconsin
- Funeral Service Foundation, Milwaukee
- Catholic Dioceses of Lafayette, Indiana; Gary, Indiana; and Rapid City, South Dakota
- Ronald McDonald House, Milwaukee
A graduate of Marquette University, Michael is a published author in philanthropic journals and serves as an expert instructor at the University of Wisconsin. He also served as instructor for the Fund Development Certificate Program at the Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee. He is also co-founder of API, the Abbey Philanthropy Institute. His volunteer services include Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Old World Wisconsin, Association of Fundraising Professionals – Greater Milwaukee and South Dakota.
Interested in being a high profile sponsor? Please contact our Chapter Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
11:30 - 12:00 PM Registration and Networking
11:45 - 12:00 PM Lunch Buffet
12:00 PM Announcements
12:15 PM Presentation
1:15 PM Q&A, Closing remarks
1:30 PM Adjourn