This person will be responsible for all the daily operations of Biz Starts.
BizStarts is a 501©(3) corporation that offers anyone starting a business: coaching, mentoring and connections to our deep network of resources without charge to the aspiring entrepreneur.
Here is a link to our website: www.bizstarts.com
The position would require:
· Overseeing the daily operations of the organization;
· Representing BizStarts at all public functions;
· Overseeing the major annual Bizstarts Entrepreneur Hall of Fame event;
· Serving as the chief development officer and fundraiser;
· Sponsoring cocktail parties for friends of BizStarts and other entrepreneurial type events;
· Preparing and writing grants to foundations and governmental entities;
· Growing the corporate sponsors that provide financial help to BizStarts and adding new friends to BizStarts;
· Working with the entrepreneurial coaches that help our entrepreneurs
This position reports directly to the President and founder of the organization Daniel Steininger.
To apply, please send resume to, Daniel Steininger, President, BizStarts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 30, 2019