Don’t Miss It! 40th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Positive vibes and heart are key to an artful ask
The 40th Annual National Philanthropy Day on Tuesday, November 13th, will be an event to remember. National Philanthropy Day is the special day set aside to recognize and pay tribute to the impact of philanthropy in the world around us. It honors those people active in the philanthropic community who have made our lives, our communities and our world a better place.
In Southeastern Wisconsin the impact of philanthropy is beyond impressive. Millions of programs and services administered to those in need. Civic participation and important societal bonds are created and strengthened through philanthropy as we work to improve the quality of life for all people. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and our media sponsor the Milwaukee Business Journal, the luncheon will celebrate philanthropy and highlight its impact on improving our community and advancing our economy.
40th Anniversary Honorees include:
- Harris Turer, nominated by Operation DREAM, for the Evan P. Helfaer Donor Award,
- Al Troyke, nominated by Bethesda Lutheran Communities, for the Leave a Legacy Award
- We Energies/WE Energies Foundation, nominated by Discovery World for the Wisconsin Organization Philanthropy Award
- Katie Eder, nominated by Greater Milwaukee Foundation for the Philanthropic Youth of Today Award
- Karen Spahn, nominated by Milwaukee Public Museum for the Scott M. Cutlip Professional Fundraiser Award
- Wendy Carlson, nominated by Susan G. Komen WI for the Todd Wehr Volunteer Award
For registration and more information visit https://www.afpsewi.org/national-philanthropy-day-2018? or contact Erin Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414?399?0281.