Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin (FAEW) is the largest hunger-relief organization in the state. Last year we distributed more than 27,000,000 pounds of food to our network of over 600 members who in turn provided 400,000 children, seniors, and adults with food for healthy, nutritious meals.
Is your passion managing and executing signature fundraising events and key partnership campaigns from conception through completion? Are you motivated to play a crucial role in enhancing fundraising activities? If so, don’t miss your chance to be a key member of our Development team and support FAEW’s strategic fundraising goals.
Your role would include
- Leading the planning, coordination and execution of our signature gala, events, food drives, and fundraising campaigns for our Milwaukee and Fox Valley locations.
- Overseeing sponsorship, silent auction, prize and in-kind solicitation for events.
- Negotiating contracts and coordinating logistics with event vendors.
- Managing volunteer signature event committees.
- Collaborating with the Volunteer Engagement Coordinator to recruit volunteers for events.
- Developing event staffing/volunteer plan for each event.
- Developing budget, financial summary for each event with a focus on increased ROI.
- Managing all event correspondence.
- Leading annual review of events and make recommendations for increasing fundraising opportunities and improving guest experience.
- Collaborating with Marketing & Communications Department on event promotion and collateral needs.
Creative, strategic and able to execute high-quality special events that meet or exceed annual goals?
Aware of best practices in events management and volunteer motivation?
Attentive to detail?
Able to work evenings and weekends when needed?
Able to see, talk and hear to exchange accurate information with internal and external individuals?
Able to sit and walk, bend, twist, climb, reach above shoulders, kneel, and squat on a regular basis?
Able to use keyboard, operate controls, and reach with hands and arms on a regular basis?
Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds as needed?
Do you have
A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Non-Profit Management, Business, or related discipline from an accredited college or university?
Three or more years’ experience in fundraising or special events planning?
Exemplary relationship building and customer service skills?
Expert negotiation and logistics coordination skills?
Excellent communications, organization, interpersonal, and presentation skills?
A valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance that meets state liability requirements and transportation to travel to work sites?
Are you ready to be our Events and Campaigns Manager?
Our exceptional benefits include robust health, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, 10 paid holidays, life, short and long-term disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, Inc. is committed to fostering diversity in our workplace. FAEW does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical disability, mental disability, or veteran status. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply go to www.feedingamericawi.org/careers and click on view current opportunities.