FUNDRAISING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR/DIRECTOR
Changing Our World is expanding our Fundraising team and is seeking motivated, entrepreneurial candidates with a passion to change the world through the power of philanthropy. We are currently recruiting fundraising consultants for projects nationwide, and one in the Green Bay area. These consultants will be responsible for leading a series of grassroots campaigns by managing volunteers to implement peer-to-peer fundraising efforts. This position may require domestic travel (valid driver’s license required).
- Conducts research on prospects, including individuals, corporations, and foundations, identified by clients as potential sources of private philanthropic funding
- Prepares a variety of materials and reports, including agendas, interview questionnaires, giving history and constituent information reports, ask strategies, and more
- Supports clients’ efforts to deepen relationships with current donors by assisting in the writing of letters, e-mail communications, and select marketing materials
- Participates in the formulation of fundraising strategy and recommendations
- Analyzes donor data
- Enters data into appropriate databases or survey collection tools
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to eight years of experience working with nonprofit organizations to help achieve fundraising goals; experience with capital campaigns preferred
- Experience working with and reporting to mid-level and senior executives
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated expertise in coordinating multiple work streams
- Ability to create and manage complex workplans that are tied to specific project outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to establish rapport with clients and potential clients
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing and/or unexpected circumstance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including full competency in Excel)
You want to do more good in the world. So do we. We’re a team of social impact consultants committed to changing the world. Our team draws on our internal expertise across industries and challenges to create social good strategies. We help our clients meet fundraising goals, align their operations and organization with their vision, launch purpose-driven campaigns, design foundations and CSR portfolios, and engage key audiences and stakeholders.
Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Boston, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Washington DC. We are the only philanthropy and management consulting firm to be owned by a Fortune 200 Company, Omnicom (NYSE: OMC). Through this relationship, Changing Our World has access to the best communications, public relations, and branding expertise available, and is well-positioned to assist our clients in taking their fundraising and philanthropic initiatives into broader public realms.
Changing Our World is a founding partner of ONE HUNDRED, a multi-disciplinary collective with a mission to create positive, purpose-led change through connected creative marketing communication solutions.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies, phone calls or faxes please.
It is the policy of Changing Our World to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.