The Channel Integration Manager is responsible for establishing a donor-centric, fully integrated approach to the public phase of our comprehensive campaign for the Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital. This position leads integrated initiatives inclusive of our campaign, multi-channel direct marketing and digital activities to acquire, retain, and engage donors and alumni.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and management of philanthropic programs, including developing a coordinated matrix of communications and solicitation strategies.
- Demonstrates extensive digital fundraising knowledge, extends traditional campaigns by recommending and implementing digital components.
- Leads integrated elements of the campaign across traditional and digital channels.
- Reviews performance analytics to inform future communication and solicitation approaches.
- Collaborates on pipeline development and the cultivation and transition of donors throughout the donor lifecycle.
- Provides input and leads some aspects of the design and production of annual campaigns and other development materials including publications, appeals, digital and web-based content intended to generate funds.
- Works closely with Marketing & Communications teams at MCW and Froedtert to ensure brand clarity and consistency in donor communications.
- Promote a results-driven, collaborative work environment focused on planning and process improvement within functional areas to support annual fundraising strategies.
- Manages projects with a clear understanding of project goals, donor benefits, data and technical requirements to align approach to support and optimize campaign performance.
- Designs and implements best practices and optimizes processes within the Office of Development.
- Manages external agencies and freelancers, contractors as required.
Building: Research Park Center
Department: Institutional Advancement
Reports to (Title): Associate Vice President, Engagement
Direct Reports (Titles): None
Collaborates with (Titles): Senior Development Officers, Senior Business Manager; Executive Director, Alumni Relations, Marketing and Communications Team Members
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
- Exceptional project management, organizational, and time management skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate across departments, lead integrated teams, prioritize assignments, handle multiple projects and details simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and communications skills. Ability to consider data to drive campaign objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a complex organization and plan strategically with high-level faculty, administrators and volunteers.
- Experience creating compelling and effective communications materials.
- Expert knowledge of fundraising concepts, traditional and digital techniques and procedures.
- Brings creative thinking and new approaches to evolve good work to be great
- Strong process improvement capabilities
- Attention to detail, demonstrates the ability to perform tasks with care and accuracy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute programs
- Strong budget management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Required Experience: 6 years in the advancement field, with experience in digital fundraising. Preference for experience in the higher education or healthcare sectors.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.