Applications are being accepted for a full-time Annual Giving Manager at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac Campus. This position is responsible for planning, developing and implementing a strategic multi-year Annual Giving Program and building lifelong relationships with donor partners who desire to change the world through education.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, initial review of applicants will take place on Monday, March 9th, 2020.
1. Plan, develop and implement a strategic multi-year Annual Giving Program as part of the overall fundraising strategy within the Moraine Park Foundation.
2. Develop face-to-face cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies for a portfolio of donors identified through the annual giving pipeline.
3. Collaborate with Director of College Advancement to support the identification and qualification of major gift prospects.
4. Partner with Marketing Communications to create donor messaging and communications including but not limited to social media and direct mail outreach.
5. Oversee the acknowledgment and recognition of all annual fund gifts, including the annual report to donors.
6. Work collaboratively with the College Advancement Assistant on the planning and implementation of fundraising and stewardship events.
7. Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations for continued development and improvement.
8. Develop and implement a regular plan of reporting annual giving progress to the Director of College Advancement and Foundation Board members.
9. Contribute to the overall strategic planning, budget development, and continuous improvement efforts of the College Advancement Office.
10. Assist the Director of College Advancement with other activities as needed.
11. Other duties and special projects as assigned by the College.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Nonprofit Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and occupational experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Minimum of three years of fundraising, nonprofit management, marketing and/or sales experience. Higher Education or nonprofit fundraising experience preferred.
3. Proven track record of strategically cultivating and advancing donor relationships.
4. Demonstrated ability to use computer software applications including MS Office and fundraising and donor management software.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of College staff, students and business and community partners while ensuring confidentially.
6. Demonstrated success in planning and implementing fundraising and stewardship events and activities.
7. Ability to take initiative, work independently with little supervision and make decisions with minimal direction.
8. Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects along with ongoing tasks.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Accumulative Sick Leave
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program