Nearly 700,000 people in the Badger State do not know where their next meal is coming from. Employees with Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin (FAEW) believe they are part of the solution. Each year, we make a difference by providing food to our members who feed hundreds of thousands of children, seniors and adults in eastern Wisconsin. Join our team and you’ll go home at the end of the day knowing your work helped make this possible.
As our Development Database Administrator, your primary function would be managing the integrity of our donor database. We need your strong Raiser’s Edge skills and knowledge to track and report cash and in-kind donations and generate appropriate acknowledgements. You’d create strategic donor and gift reports, analyze trends, improve systems and performance, and effectively implement procedures to support the growth, development, and retention of donors.
- Manage all aspects of the RE donor database – user creation, global changes and data clean up. Administer and update database tools and systems. Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards to maintain and improved data integrity.
- Perform data imports and exports within and between information systems, and manage data appends including NCOA.
- Enter, update and organize donor records to ensure up-to-date accuracy of donor contact information, demographics, gift history, solicitation and mailing appeals, and any other relevant information. Manage acknowledgement and thank you letter process.
- Compile and prepare reports and mailing lists.
- Work with Finance Department to reconcile monthly reports and data in RE with the general ledger.
- Support development department staff with administrative duties involving events, volunteer services, and taking department meeting minutes.
High School Diploma
Strong organizational and project management skills—must be able to prioritize multiple projects efficiently within strict timelines and with exceptional attention to detail
Two or more years of experience in a resource development or nonprofit management environment
A minimum of one year demonstrated experience with Raiser's Edge or other CRM database software and excellent proficiency with MS Office Suite
Excellent communication, organizational, critical thinking, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and constituents from diverse populations
Must be able to see, talk and hear to exchange accurate information with internal and external individuals
Must be able to use keyboard and read data on a computer display and reach with hands and arms
Must have a valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance that meets Feeding America’s liability requirements and transportation to travel to work sites, if needed
Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends if needed
Our exceptional benefits include robust health, dental and vision plans, generous PTO, 10 paid holidays, life, short and long term disability insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, Inc. is committed to fostering diversity in our workplace. FAEW does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical disability, mental disability, or veteran status.