School Sisters of St. Francis is looking for a Mission Advancement Associate!
The idea candidate will have 2 years of related Mission Advancement experience. College degree preferred.
Responsible for overall support of department functions and staff members as it relates to major gifts, annual giving, event planning and office management. This position plays an integral role in helping the department run smoothly and efficiently in an effort to meet its annual goals.
- Records expenses and facilitates invoice processing for Mission Advancement office for the Generalate Finance office
- Works with Mission Advancement Director in the preparation of the annual budget
- Initiates donation process by opening, sorting and delivering Mission Advancement mail
- Monitors all professional memberships and subscriptions
- Manages special donor projects such as donor and chapel wall recognition
- Handles protocol for all first gift donors
- Working under the direction of the Director, conduct society list and prepares birthday cards for members,
- other duties as assigned